Monday, January 22, 2007

January 21, 2007

Said goodbyes to Marilee and Wilma. Sad and teary-eyed. Shorty and I have to go get it now. The water is sparkling clear as always, the mullet are jumping and the tide is going out this morning. The water returns this afternoon around two and it will be time to go learn some more. Time and tide wait for no man.
Started the generator and it works and will plug in tonite for a while. Charging my computer and the Wallas stove works, warmed up the place this morning - it heats and cooks. Temperature was 50 something so tried the heater portion.
Well, next I am going to try to update the blog on the internet before people quit looking. Also I have a really good cellular connection going here.
Still in the Shotwell's backyard as Tuesday and Wednesday I get pulled out of the water to do a little oil change and I will be getting the screens for the Bimini so I can sit out in the evening without the pesky mosquitos and no see ums.
A very nice thing happened, Mike and his family have asked me to come up for steaks. How nice is that.

No comments: