Friday, January 26, 2007

January 26,2007

Today was not a very busy day. Studied Raymarine book on waypoints and late this afternoon put in the first set for my travels tomorrow. I also have them written down on paper and have them on a paper chart.

I went for my last meal at Charley's Fish House. It will be a long time and lots of water under the hull before my next meal there. When I close the loop it will be the first place to go because I will be so tired of eating what I cook that I will want to eat out.

Today since Shorty is in Mikes spot at the dock I took a customer out for a demo ride. He seemed to like the boat real well. I hope Mike will sell him one and then perhaps he will take the same trip.

It was really cold this morning and is supposed to be colder still tomorrow morning. The afternoons are nice. The sleeping bag is however still holding out the cold along with my old and holey sweater.

This was also a psyche day in that when you get ready to start a journey on someone else's boat it is okay and no problem but when its going to be on yours there are just lots of little things to do that sometimes don't like they mean anything but can screw something up. Like putting bumpers in place, getting your dock lines ready and a lot of other small insignificant things which can make a difference when added up.

1 comment:

Murray and Cindy said...

Hi Larry,

Sounds like you have everything under control. When do you start the first leg of your trip?

Murray